DESERVE is a joint project of the Helmholtz Centers KIT, GFZ, and UFZ and their partners from Germany, Israel, Jordan, and Palestine.
The research network is still being extended. New partners are welcome!
The partners and associated partners involved in DESERVE are listed below.
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Meteorology and Climate Research (IMK-TRO), Karlsruhe, Germany
- German Research Centre for GeoSciences (GFZ), Department Geophysics, Potsdam, Germany
- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Department of Catchment Hydrology, Halle/Saale, Germany
- Al Balqa Applied University (BAU), Alhuson University College, Jordan
- Hebrew University Jerusalem, The Institute of Earth Sciences (IES), Jerusalem, Israel
- Tel Aviv University (TAU), TAU Weather Research Center (TAU WeRC), Tel Aviv, Israel
- Helmholtz Graduate School for Climate and Environment, GRACE, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Porter School of Environmental Studies, TAU, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Leibniz Institute for Applied Geophysics (LIAG), Hanover, Germany
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel
- Natural Resources Authority (NRA), Amman, Jordan
- Senckenberg, Gesellschaft für Naturforschung, Frankfurt, Germany
- The Geophysical Institute of Israel (GII), Lod, Israel
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Meteorological Department, Jordan
- Dead Sea and Arava Science Center, Israel
Written by Super User
Created: 01 August 2017